- Platforms – PC, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, Droid
Length – Semester,
Career Cluster – Information Technology
Industry Certifications – Available
Level – Secondary, Post-Secondary (Special Edition)
Course Delivery – Blended Learning, Online
Student Competitions – Available
CEUs – Available for Facilitator Training
Prerequisites for Facilitator – None
Prerequisites for Students – None
3 rd Party Tools – Yes
Apps are taking all
I use code and apps to teach
I rule the world now
You have seen how Mobile Applications have changed the way we live and work. Leverage your
learners’ connection to mobile technology to engage them in the high demand STEM career of coding
and design. There continues to be a shortage of skilled coders due to a lack of programming courses
available to learners. New to programming educators may struggle with implementing coding courses.
This course solves both of these problems by design. Learners and teachers do not need any previous
coding or design experience for this course.
This media rich and highly interactive hands-on course guides your students through the exciting
skills, develop confidence, and build a college and career ready portfolio. Let this be an exciting
introduction and great first step towards advanced education or their career.
Some of What Teachers Can Expect Their Learners to Achieve :
programming of mobile apps
• Understand the Design Process and Mobile Application Life Cycles
• Understand the basics of User Interface and User Experience design
• Understand how to monetize an app to generate revenue
• Recognize what it takes to be a professional in the industry
• Demonstrate a practical knowledge of how to deploy apps to different
devices including iOS, Droid, and Windows Phone.
• Create a Portfolio of mobile apps they can show to potential
employers or continue to expand and grow them into money making
• Able to analyze, test and write critical reviews of apps
• How to present designs to a supervisor, customer or investor
• Understand ethics in the workplace and the legal issues of intellectual
property and starting up a mobile application company
• Be properly prepared to take and earn the optional industry
This course is available as an expandable one semester course.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills and an education that prepares them
to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills and an education that prepares them to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for.
Ready to Learn More About This Exciting Web Design Course?
Reach out to Us Today – We Already Miss YOU!
Whether you are a big institution or a small school we’ve got a course solution for you. We are talented in making your deployment of our STEM and Career courseware smooth, easy and frankly – fun.
Don’t be shy, we are very friendly unless you are trying to take the last jelly donut out of the box in the breakroom – then things can get a bit ugly. Send us a message – we are waiting on you.