- Platforms – Windows OS, Mac OS, Chromebook, Linux, Android
- Length – Semester
- Career Cluster – Information Technology
- Industry Certifications – Available
- Level – Secondary, Post-Secondary (Special Edition)
- Course Delivery – Blended Learning, Online
- Student Competitions – Available
- CEUs – Available for Facilitator Training
- Prerequisites for Facilitator – None
- Prerequisites for Students – None
- 3rd Party Tools – Yes
Introduction to Web Game Design HTML5-JS
As Summarized by Haiku
Web Game is a Flash
Combo Coding and Story
Love seeing Class Work
You have seen how Mobile Applications have changed the way we live and work. Leverage your learners’ connection to mobile technology to engage them in the high demand STEM career of coding and design. There continues to be a shortage of skilled coders due to a lack of programming courses available to learners. New to programming educators may struggle with implementing coding courses. This course solves both of these problems by design. Learners and teachers do not need any previous coding or design experience for this course.
Some of What Teachers Can Expect Their Learners to Achieve:
- Understand the Design Process and Mobile Application Life Cycles
- Understand the basics of User Interface and User Experience design
- Understand how to monetize an app to generate revenue
- Recognize what it takes to be a professional in the industry
- Demonstrate a practical knowledge of how to deploy apps to different devices including iOS, Droid, and Windows Phone.
- Create a Portfolio of mobile apps they can show to potential employers or continue to expand and grow them into money making marketable apps
- Able to analyze, test and write critical reviews of apps
- How to present designs to a supervisor, customer or investor
- Understand ethics in the workplace and the legal issues of intellectual property and starting up a mobile application company
- Be properly prepared to take and earn the optional industry certification
This course is available as an expandable one semester course.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills and an education that prepares them to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for.
Ready to Learn More About This Exciting Web Design Course?
Reach out to Us Today – We Already Miss YOU!
Whether you are a big institution or a small school we’ve got a course solution for you. We are talented in making your deployment of our STEM and Career courseware smooth, easy and frankly – fun.
Don’t be shy, we are very friendly unless you are trying to take the last jelly donut out of the box in the breakroom – then things can get a bit ugly. Send us a message – we are waiting on you.