Welcoming 2013 with our new name. We are now CTeLearning.
We are excited to announce that we have changed our name to CTeLearning. This name better reflects the nature of what we have been doing and winning awards for these past 10 years. We are the same company with the same mission and the great support you have always known. We wanted our name to call attention to what has always been our focus. Advancing CTE and STEM through innovative strategies and elearning products. Don’t be surprised as you see the CTeLearning.com site change as we refine our message and continue to grow our catalog of products and services. Thank you to all our customers and your continued support for our work. Keep the feedback coming. Happy New Year
Career Themed Courses – Get your students ready for career and college.
Using our hands on career themed courses your students will have a learning experience that models working inside a cutting edge industry and for an exciting dynamic company who gives them the chance to learn and use new skills, technology and critical thinking to help others. Each STEM project based learning experience is different and your learner may be required to create a new design, build an innovative new product, or solve a customer’s problem. Along the way, they will:
- Receive simulated faxes, emails, and voicemails from their “boss”, “customers” and “co-workers”
- Gain introductory industry certificates with industry endorsements in selected skills (such as CAD, programming, or web design)
- Research solutions to their problem, using actual scientific articles
- Design products (such as landscaping, animation, video games or home designs)
- Create presentations of their work and designs for targeted audiences
- Learn about different careers
We have secondary and post-secondary versions of our STEM career simulations available.
Click below for more information
Benefits of using our system
There are four key benefits that educators and students realize when
using our system:
- Engages students so that they stay interested and focused on learning.
- Aligned with standards to enable students to perform better on national and state assessments.
- Teaches 21st century skills that prepares students for future careers.
- Includes the resources and unlimited support teachers need to be better prepared to manage their classrooms more effectively and efficiently.