- Platforms – PC, Mac, Chromebook, iPad, Linux, Android
- Length – Semester
- Career Cluster – Information Technology
- Industry Certifications – Available
- Level – High School, Middle School, Post-Secondary
- Course Delivery – Online/Blended
- Student Competitions – Available
- CEUs – Available for Facilitator Training
- Prerequisites for Facilitator – None
- Prerequisites for Students – None
- 3rd Party Tools – Provided Free
As Summarized by Haiku
App coding is big My Students learn they Can Code Admin loves Success!
Note – Winter 2017 Release
Coding has become a critical literacy for all students. Let our project based learning course make it easy for you to give your students the opportunity to get coding literate, earn an industry certification (optional), and apply their new coding skills to real world STEM problems.
Some of What Teachers Can Expect Their Learners to Achieve:
- Ability to demonstrate and apply the design process to 3D game development
- Basic skills and concepts using If/Then loops and For/Next commands
- Understand the fundamentals of math, variables, and storing information as used in game programming
- Demonstrate how to package a game for distribution with all necessary assets
- How to present a design concept to customers, investors, and media
- Create code to support industries including Web, Health, Game Development, Retail and Manufacturing.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of ethics in the workplace, coding practices and intellectual property
- And much more.
This course is available as a one or two semester offering, depending on how you choose to deploy it.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills and an education that prepares them to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for.
Ready to Learn More About This Exciting Web Design Course?
Reach out to Us Today – We Already Miss YOU!
Whether you are a big institution or a small school we’ve got a course solution for you. We are talented in making your deployment of our STEM and Career courseware smooth, easy and frankly – fun.
Don’t be shy, we are very friendly unless you are trying to take the last jelly donut out of the box in the breakroom – then things can get a bit ugly. Send us a message – we are waiting on you.