Interview with Coding and 3D Video Games Students
- Platforms – PC, *Chromebook, *iPad, *Linux, *Android
- Length – Semester, Year
- Career Cluster – Information Technology
- Industry Certifications – Pending
- Level – High School, Middle School, Post-Secondary
- Course Delivery – Blended Learning, Online
- Student Competitions – Available
- CEUs – Available for Teacher Training
- Prerequisites for Facilitator – None
- Prerequisites for Students – None
- 3rd Party Tools, PC Only – Provided Free
- UC a-g Approved
- TX Approved Innovative Course
Coding and 3D Video Game Design
Teach Coding Through Our 3D Video Game Design Course
In this media rich course, your students are guided step-by-step through learning coding. From the very first lesson, short and concise videos tutor your students. This robust curriculum supports your students every step of the way as they learn, create, test and innovate. Upon completing this course, the students can take an exam and receive an industry certification.
Coding is one of the most in demand STEM careers. There continues to be a shortage of skilled coders because of a lack of coding courses available and experienced teacher availability. This course solves both of these problems.
Learners and teachers do not need any previous coding or design experience for this course.
This hands-on course guides students through the thrilling process of creating their own 3D video game. Along the way they will learn critical STEM skills, develop confidence, and build a portfolio that will help them find work in this exciting and always in-demand STEM field.
After completion of this course teachers can expect students to have achieved:
- A solid understanding of the basics of programming
- Ability to demonstrate and apply the design process to 3D game development
- Basic skills using If/Then loops and For/Next commands
- Understand the fundamentals of math, variables, and storing information as used in game programming
- Demonstrate how to package a game for distribution with all the necessary assets
- How to present a design concept to customers, investors, and media
- Produce a game to submit to an international game competition
- Creation of a portfolio of games that can be used to find employment or to continue to expand and grow
- And Much More…
This course is available as a one or two semester offering, depending on how you choose to deploy it.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills and an education that prepares them to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for. Feel free to contact us to receive a free brochure and sample syllabus.
Ready to Learn More About This Exciting Coding and 3D Video Game design Course?
*Courseware and Tutorials fully functional on all devices. Game Engine is PC only.
Reach out to Us Today – We Already Miss YOU!
Whether you are a big institution or a small school we’ve got a course solution for you. We are talented in making your deployment of our STEM and Career courseware smooth, easy and frankly – fun.
Don’t be shy, we are very friendly unless you are trying to take the last jelly donut out of the box in the breakroom – then things can get a bit ugly. Send us a message – we are waiting on you.